- Brown University is an Ivy League university located in Providence, Rhode Island, which is 45 miles south of Boston. Map.
- Brown enrolls 6,400 undergraduate students.
- Brown University has eliminated loans for students whose family incomes are less than $100,000, has reduced loans for all students who receive financial aid and no longer requires a parental contribution from most families with incomes of up to $60,000.
- 16% of students at Brown University come from families with annual incomes below $60,000.
- 17% of students at Brown University receive Federal Pell Grants, which typically go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 17% of students in the Class of 2018 are the first member of their family to attend a four-year college.
|Racial Diversity of the Class of 2016|