California Institute of Technology
- The California Institute of Technology is a co-ed research university located in Pasadena, California, about twenty minutes from downtown Los Angeles. Map.
- Caltech enrolls 978 undergraduate students.
- Caltech strives to keep academic-year work and student loans to manageable levels, so that the academic aspirations of students are not impacted.
- On average, between 53% - 58% of Caltech undergraduate students receive need-based financial assistance.
- 12% of financial aid applicants at Caltech came from families who make less than $60,000 per year.
- 11% of students at Caltech receive Federal Pell Grants, which typically go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 67% of the students are from outside the state of California.
- 12% of the students are from outside the U.S.