- Colorado College is a private, liberal arts college located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, approximately 70 miles south of Denver. Map.
- Colorado College enrolls approximately 2,061 undergraduate students.
- Visit Colorado College’s website at www.coloradocollege.edu
- Introduce yourself to Colorado College.
- Of the students who begin their studies at Colorado College, 81.5% graduate within four years, 85.6% graduate within five years and 67.9% begin graduate work within five years of graduation.
- Colorado College currently enrolls students from 48 states including Washington, DC and 59 foreign countries.
- As of fall 2014, 24.8% of enrolled students identify as students of color and 6.4% are international students.
- Colorado College offers a strong financial aid program that enables students from all socio-economic backgrounds to enroll.
(First-year financial aid statistics based on the
admitted applicants of the class of 2019)
- 87% of total CC dollars are based on need
- 13% of total CC dollars are based on merit
- 30% of first-year admits received need-based aid
- 58% of first-year admits received some type of aid
- First-year aid packages ranged from $12,000 - $63,600
- The average need-based aid package was approximately $46,873
- The average need-based scholarships and grants were approximately $43,299
|Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander