- Colorado College is a private, liberal arts college located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, approximately 70 miles south of Denver. Map.
- Colorado College enrolls approximately 2,008 undergraduate students.
- Visit Colorado College’s website at www.coloradocollege.edu
- Introduce yourself to Colorado College.
- Of the students who begin their studies at Colorado College, 86% graduate within five years; 71% begin graduate work within five years of graduation.
- Colorado College has 2,008 students from 48 states and 50 foreign countries. Within the class of 2016 enrolled students, 27% are American ethnic minorities, and 9% are international students.
- Colorado College offers a strong financial aid program that enables students from all socio-economic backgrounds to enroll.
(First-year financial aid statistics based on the
admitted applicants of the class of 2015)
- 88% of total CC dollars are based on need
- 12% of total CC dollars are based on merit
- 34% of first-year admits received need-based aid
- 48% of first-year admits received some type of aid
- First-year aid packages ranged from $2,000 - $60,500
- The average need-based aid package was approximately $46,458
- The average need-based scholarships and grants were approximately $38,219
(incoming class of 2014)