How Do You Apply for the College Prep Scholarship?
The 2014 College Prep Scholarship application will open in mid-February.
High school juniors can apply to the College Prep Scholarship through our free online application. The application allows you to apply to multiple awards at once. To be considered for a summer program scholarship or college counseling, you should indicate your interest in the Awards section of the application. Applicants are automatically considered for all other awards, with the exception of Quest for Excellence awards, which require additional short essays.
View the full list of awards offered through the College Prep Scholarship.
To apply, we require:
- A current high school transcript.
- Any available test scores.
- Information on your family’s financial background (you will need tax forms and possibly pay stubs and bank account statements to complete the required questions, but these materials do not need to be submitted to QuestBridge).
- An essay and short answer questions.
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher, submitted online.