- Haverford is a coeducational, liberal arts college located 8 miles west of the center city of Philadelphia. Map.
- Haverford enrolls approximately 1,200 undergraduate students.
- Haverford does not include loans in the financial aid package of any student with family income under $60,000/year (and all students who enroll through the QuestBridge Match process will not have loans in their financial aid award).
- 16% of students who applied for financial aid at Haverford come from families who make less than $60,000 per year.
- 15% of students at Haverford receive Federal Pell Grants, which typically go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 15% of students in the Class of 2019 are the first member of their family to attend a four-year college.
|Class of 2019 Racial Diversity|