University of Notre Dame
- University of Notre Dame is a private Roman Catholic university in Notre Dame, Indiana, just northeast of South Bend and 90 miles from Chicago. Map.
- The University is divided into four undergraduate colleges - the College of Arts and Letters, the Mendoza College of Business, the College of Engineering, and the College of Science. Notre Dame also has a Graduate School, Law School and School of Architecture which offer graduate degrees.
- The University of Notre Dame enrolls approximately 8,300 undergraduate students.
- 48% of students at University of Notre Dame receive financial aid.
- Read about faith and service at Notre Dame.
- 13% of students at Notre Dame have family incomes below $60,000.
- 11% of students at Notre Dame receive Federal Pell Grants, which mostly go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.