- Scripps College is a liberal arts women's college and a member of the Claremont Colleges. It is located in Claremont, California about 30 miles from Los Angeles.
- The Claremont Colleges allow students to take classes at the other colleges within the consortium, which include Claremont McKenna College, Harvey Mudd College, Pomona College, and Pitzer College.
- Scripps enrolls 960 undergraduate students.
- Over half of students receive need-based financial aid. Scripps meets 100% of each student's demonstrated financial need.
- 15% of students who applied for financial aid at Scripps have family incomes below $60,000.
- 10% of students at Scripps receive Federal Pell Grants, which mostly go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 37.7% are students of color.
- 8.7% are first-generation students.
|Two or more races