- Stanford is a university with an undergraduate college in addition to graduate schools for business, medicine, education, law, earth sciences, liberal arts, and the sciences. Stanford is located about 35 miles south of San Francisco and about 20 miles north of San Jose. Map.
- Stanford enrolls approximately 6,900 undergraduate students.
- Families with incomes less than $60,000 will not be expected to contribute to tuition or room and board; families with incomes less than $100,000 will not be expected to contribute to tuition. Learn More.
- 19% of students who applied for financial aid at Stanford have family incomes below $60,000.
- 16% of undergraduates at Stanford receive Federal Pell Grants, which mostly go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 14% of undergraduates are first-generation college students.