Room & Board
- Trinity guarantees housing for all first-year students. For students that decide to remain on campus after the first year, housing options are determined through a lottery-based system.
- Over 90% of students live on campus.
- View the types of housing available.
- Famous alumni include Stephen Gyllenhaal '72 (director), Wenda Harris Millard '76 (Chief Advertising Sales Officer of Yahoo!), and James W. Allison III '73 (documentary producer on NPR).
- During Class Day in 1857, a senior named William Niles presented a wooden lemon squeezer to the Class of 1859 as recognition of the sophomores’ “aggregate excellence in scholarship” and “moral character.” From that day forward, every Class Day included a ceremonial passing down of the lemon squeezer to the rising class that proved the most popular. It didn’t take long for a “spirited rivalry” to build between first-years, sophomores, and juniors.