- Vassar is a co-ed liberal arts college located in Poughkeepsie, New York, an hour and forty-five minutes north of New York City. Map.
- Vassar enrolls 2,450 undergraduate students.
- About 60% of the Class of 2017 receives need-based Vassar scholarships.
- Visit Vassar's website at www.vassar.edu.
- Join the Vassar mailing list to receive additional information.
- Connect with Vassar blogs.
- Connect with Vassar on Facebook.
- 24% of students at Vassar come from families who make less than $60,000 per year.
- 23% of students at Vassar receive Federal Pell Grants, which typically go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 11% of students in the Class of 2018 are the first members of their family to attend a four-year college.