- Wesleyan is a co-ed liberal arts college located in Middletown, Connecticut, two hours north of New York City. Map.
- Wesleyan enrolls 2,800 undergraduate students.
- During the 2010-2011 school year, 48% of first year students received some form of financial aid. Over the past four years, an average of 47% of all students received aid. Learn more.
- Visit Wesleyan's website at www.wesleyan.edu
- Request that Wesleyan mail you additional information.
- View Wesleyan's Class of 2016 profile.
- Connect with Wesleyan student blogs.
- 19% of students who applied for financial aid at Wesleyan come from families who make less than $60,000 per year.
- 15% of students at Wesleyan receive Federal Pell Grants, which typically go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 15% of admitted students in the class of 2016 are the first in their family to attend a four-year college.
|Asian / Asian American
|Black / African American
|Latino / Hispanic