- Yale is an Ivy League University located in New Haven, Connecticut, a 90 minute drive from New York City and a 45 minute drive from Hartford, Connecticut. Map.
- Yale enrolls 5,379 undergraduate students.
- Yale does not require students to take out loans for their education.
- Yale meets 100% of demonstrated need for all admitted students with a financial aid package consisting of need-based scholarships, term-time employment, and a student income contribution.
- 13% of students at Yale come from families who make less than $60,000 per year.
- 11% of students at Yale receive Federal Pell Grants, which typically go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 13% of students in the Class of 2015 are the first in their family to attend a four-year college.