As a Software Engineer, you'll collaborate with all our programs and teams and work on projects including infrastructure, database and application systems, and web applications for internal and external customers. Our ideal teammate is collaborative, self-starting, hands-on, and innovative. Our small and effective central team is a driving force behind scaling our mission and achieving our vision of a world where America's leadership encompasses thoughtful and broad-minded decision-makers drawn from every economic segment of society.
- Develop and maintain current systems used to improve the operation of all of our teams at QuestBridge in our work with students, partners, and educators
- Collaborate across all QuestBridge teams to identify opportunities for automation, and more efficient use of technology in operations
- Degree, certification, or relevant experience in software engineering
- Demonstrated experience with Python and SQL
- Strong skills in Python
- Proficient in at least one of the SQL languages (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SqlServer, Oracle)
- Relevant industry experience
- Strong belief in the goals and mission of QuestBridge.
- Exceptional attention to detail, but able to maintain focus on larger picture. Rigorous quality standards in terms of quantitative accuracy
- Strong work ethic, with intense drive to reach goals and contribute to the success of the organization
- Entrepreneurial, creative, dynamic. Energized by working with a revenue-generating social venture in an expansion phase
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and skills for the position. Well-rounded benefits package included with full-time employment.
Hours and Location of Work
This is a full-time position that is remote within the U.S. Employees will be expected to be engaged online and travel approximately once a quarter.