In addition to the Graduate School Match: MBA application, applicants must submit supplemental materials to each of the graduate school partners they rank. Please review the supplemental requirements for each school below, and reach out to the school if you have questions.
Stanford Graduate School of Business
To apply to the GSB, please note you must also submit a complete Stanford GSB application by their Round 1 deadline of September 13, 2022 at 4:00pm Pacific Time.
- Application Fee Waiver: Please do not submit your GSB application until you have received notification that your fee waiver through QuestBridge has been applied. Note: the GSB fee waiver is only valid on the GSB application platform. It will not be valid if you apply to the GSB via The Consortium.
- Consortium Membership: Details for how to be considered for GSB Consortium membership will be provided following admission for QuestBridge applicants.
- Letters of Recommendation: You may use the same recommenders from your Graduate School Match: MBA application, if you wish.
Wil Torres, Director of Outreach, MBA Admissions
Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
Once the Haas School of Business has received and processed your application from QuestBridge in mid-September, they will email you an invitation to access your supplement. This form will include the following:
Interviews are by invitation only and required for an offer of admission. Learn more about interviewing at Berkeley Haas. The supplemental application must be completed to be considrered for an interview invitation.
The Haas School of Business will reach out to you if additional information is needed.
Eric Askins, Executive Director, Full-Time MBA Admissions
University of Chicago Booth School of Business
You will receive access to this supplement once Chicago Booth receives your information from QuestBridge in mid-September. This form will include the following:
- Two additional short essays:
- How will a Booth MBA help you achieve your immediate and long-term post-MBA career goals? (250-word minimum)
- An MBA is as much about personal growth as it is about professional development. In addition to sharing your experience and goals in terms of career, we’d like to learn more about you outside of the office. Use this opportunity to tell us something about who you are. (250-word minimum)
- Chicago Booth students may tailor their MBA experience by pursuing coursework in focused concentrations. Chicago Booth asks candidates to indicate interest in any MBA Concentration options available at Chicago Booth through a checklist form. You may select any concentrations you would hope to explore as a student. Note that concentration selections are non-binding and admitted candidates are not obligated to complete concentrations indicated as of interest on the application. Chicago Booth may use your concentration interests for the purpose of sharing further information about relevant admitted student programming, courses, or Booth Groups.
- A small selection of demographic/biographical questions that should take no more than 10 minutes for candidates to complete.
Select candidates who have ranked Chicago Booth and submitted the application supplement will be invited to interview with a member of the Chicago Booth interview team. Further instructions about the interview process will be shared with this invitation; no further action beyond ranking Chicago Booth and completing Booth’s QuestBridge Supplement is required or requested to be considered for an interview.
Noah Ward, Assistant Director of MBA Admissions and Recruitment
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
If you intend to rank Wharton, please note that applicants are required to also submit a complete Wharton application by their Round 1 deadline of September 7, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Do not submit your application until you have received notification that your fee waiver through QuestBridge has been applied (no refunds will be given for fees paid prior to the fee waiver being applied).
- Application Requirements: As part of the Wharton MBA application, you will be required to provide your undergraduate transcripts, GMAT or GRE test scores, 2 completed essays, and 2 completed recommendations. You may use the same recommenders from your Graduate School Match: MBA application, if you wish.
- Interview: Interview invitations for Round 1 applicants will be released on Tuesday, October 25, 2022. If you're invited to interview, you will participate in a Team-Based Discussion with 5 fellow applicants, and a short 1:1 interview with a member of Wharton's admissions team.
Daniel Pérez, Associate Director of Diversity & Inclusion
Yale School of Management
QuestBridge will send applications to Yale around mid-September. Once Yale processes your application, which can take a few days, you will receive an email from Yale with instructions to log in, complete your Yale application supplement, and access your admissions status portal where you can track the status of your Yale SOM application.
- Yale SOM Application Supplement: After your QuestBridge Application has been forwarded to Yale, you will receive login instructions for Yale SOM’s admissions system. Once you log in, you will be led through a Yale SOM supplemental application that will ask for additional information about your educational and professional background, an essay, and other information that Yale asks all MBA applicants to complete. The application will ask you to respond to one essay question: “Describe the biggest commitment you have ever made.” Your essay should be no more than 500 words. More information about the essay and the other components of the Yale SOM MBA application can be found on the Yale SOM website.
- Video Questions and Behavioral Assessment: After submitting the Yale SOM Application Supplement, you will be led to your personalized Yale SOM Application Status Page. Here you will find links to complete the final two components of the Yale SOM application.
- Video Questions: A link to the video questions will appear on your status page. The exercise will take about 30 minutes to complete. If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact email@example.com.
- Behavioral Assessment: A link to the behavioral assessment will appear on your status page. The assessment is a series of questions that will take about 20 minutes to complete.
- Interview: Interviews are by invitation. After the steps above are complete, Yale SOM will begin reviewing your application and will email you if the Admissions Committee invites you to interview.
Melissa Kropf, Senior Admissions Specialist