All deadlines occur at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
View our flowchart to learn more about how the National College Match works.
2018 National College Match application opens online.
September 27, 2018
National College Match application is due.
October 11, 2018
College rankings and signed Match Agreement Form are due.
October 18, 2018
- Applicants are notified of Finalist decisions on the application's Manage page.
- Finalists continue with their College Match applications. Applicants not chosen as Finalists (Non-Finalists) should proceed on their own with college applications.
November 1, 2018
- Finalists must submit required documents to the colleges that they have ranked.
November 5, 2018
Finalists can begin selecting colleges for QuestBridge Regular Decision.
December 3, 2018
- Finalists are notified of College Match Scholarship results on the application's Manage page.
- Finalists who do not match continue with QuestBridge Regular Decision.
December 10, 2018
The QuestBridge Regular Decision Form is due.
Admissions decisions are sent out by the colleges for Regular Decision applicants.