The Quest for Excellence (QfE) Awards give additional resources and opportunities to highly qualified students with a range of specialized backgrounds and interests. Awards vary by category, and may include a cohort component where students can participate in college preparation events and connect with other applicants who may share common interests or background.
Awards may include:
- Up to $1,000 for technology and supplies
- Funding for QuestBridge college partner visits
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders
- Full scholarships at residential summer programs (available for QfE Arts & STEM winners through the College Prep Schoars Program)
- And more!
Specific categories and awards offered will vary year to year so be sure to check back for updates.
Learn more about special Quest for Excellence awards offered through the 2016 National College Match:
Arts Award | STEM Award
How to Apply
High School Seniors:
- Start a National College Match application.
- On the Manage page of your application, click the link for the Quest for Excellence Award supplement and answer the essay prompt(s) for the categories you're interested in.
- Complete and submit the National College Match application by September 27, 2016.
- Complete and submit the Quest for Excellence supplement by its deadline (mid-November).
High School Juniors:
- Start a College Prep Scholars Program application and fill out the “Awards” section thoroughly. You may apply to as many Quest for Excellence Awards for which you are qualified.
- Complete and submit the College Prep Scholars Program application by the deadline (late March).
Interested in creating a Quest for Excellence Award? Please contact us for more information.