QuestBridge is a national nonprofit program that connects outstanding low-income students with educational opportunities that can change their lives, as well as the demographics of our nation’s leading educational institutions.
Our Program Data Associate will work closely with the team to identify and support high school students, college Scholars, and alumni throughout their experience with QuestBridge. This role will play a key part in the ongoing development and operations of the team, focusing on the use of data and technology to execute our various marketing and communications campaigns, process, explore, and analyze data, and provide insights and improvements to support the team. They will also have the opportunity to collaborate with program, data, and engineering team members across other departments for thought partnership, feedback, and growth.
In addition to data, analytical, and technical skills, this position has a strong focus on communications and project management. If you think you will enjoy applying your data and technology skills to further QuestBridge’s mission, we look forward to reviewing your application.
- Manage data integrity for marketing and communications campaigns through technical requirements, data queries, and quality control.
- Work with team to develop populations for drip email campaigns and implement A/B tests
- Maintain consistency and accuracy of data in our student, educator, Scholar, and alumni information platforms, forms, and surveys.
- Conduct data analyses on communications campaigns, email readership, social media tracking, and other programmatic needs.
- Support survey design and analyses of survey data outcomes.
- Collect requirements and create reports on cyclical analyses. Respond to reporting and analysis requests through presentations and other visual forms of results.
- Conduct periodic record consolidation and data cleaning in collaboration with other data-oriented staff.
- Partner with and learn from analysts and engineers in other departments on cross-collaborative projects.
- Assist in a variety of tasks and contribute to strategy of programs that positively impact the recruitment and retention of student applicants.
- Contribute to the understanding of the team’s data needs.
- Travel to events to interact with students and apply these experiences to continuously improve programming.
- Read and evaluate student applications for the College Prep Scholars Program, National College Match, and other various opportunities.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 1+ year(s) of experience cleaning, managing, and analyzing data.
- Experience working across and combining multiple sources of data (education data is a plus).
- Analytical thinking on how data can support program management.
- Proficient at using tools such as Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish, organizing bandwidth, workflows and multiple deliverables.
- Must be detail oriented related to data quality issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to incorporate feedback.
- Ability to learn new technology and a variety of software platforms.
- Ability to write clear documentation of programs and processes.
- A passion for data driven marketing.
- Experience increasing efficiency of processes, and automation of analyses and reporting.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Experience using CRM platforms and applications.
- Familiarity with code to point of understanding, and executing code that has been developed and tested.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing reporting and diagnostic tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.).
- Strong belief in the goals and mission of QuestBridge.
- Exceptional attention to detail, but able to maintain focus on larger picture. Rigorous quality standards in terms of quantitative accuracy.
- Collaborative, with general curiosity and excitement to solve problems.
- Heightened sensitivity to students from diverse backgrounds and a strong track record of handling confidential data.
Salary is commensurate with experience, variable according to experience and abilities. Benefits included with full-time employment.
Hours and Location of Work
This is a full-time position that is remote within the U.S. Employees will be expected to be engaged online and travel when necessary.