QuestBridge Regular Decision offers Finalists the unique opportunity to apply to any of our college partners with no application fees. Last year, over 2,500 Finalists were admitted to a college partner through QuestBridge Regular Decision — the majority of QuestBridge Scholars gain admission through this process!
How It Works
- If you are selected as a Finalist, you can apply through QuestBridge Regular Decision in the event that you are not matched, or chose not to rank colleges.
- Finalists can begin selecting colleges to apply to through the QuestBridge Regular Decision Form in early November (before Match Day), and complete their applications by the colleges' Regular Decision deadlines.
- You would be reviewed for admission during the colleges' normal Regular Decision timeline and receive your decision in the spring.
Benefits of QuestBridge Regular Decision
If you are selected as a Finalist, you can take advantage of these unique opportunities:
- Apply to any of our college partners with no application fees.
- Get a second chance for admission at colleges you ranked, and add additional schools that interest you.
- Stand out as a Finalist, a distinction that advantageously identifies you as a high-achieving student from a low-income background.
- Receive a very generous financial aid package that will meet 100% of your demonstrated financial need.
- Join a community of scholars. Finalists who enroll at a college partner can access a supportive community of peers and alumni throughout college and beyond.
Please note: Because all our college partners have extremely competitive admissions processes, Finalists should also apply to a range of target and likely non-QuestBridge colleges where you are confident you can be admitted.
QuestBridge Regular Decision Requirements for Finalists
Submission of the QuestBridge Regular Decision Form in December does not complete your applications; you must submit additional Regular Decision Requirements directly to the colleges. Click the links below to view each college's Regular Decision Requirements, which you can also find on each college partner's Application Requirements page.