QuestBridge is a national nonprofit program that connects outstanding low-income students with educational opportunities that can change their lives, as well as the demographics of our nation’s leading educational institutions.
The Program Associate will be a key member of the Partner Relations team. This role is internal-facing and designed to support the operational functions within the team. This position is ideal for someone who is highly process-driven and oriented, and who understands the nuances of our daily work that supports our college partners.
A successful Program Associate has strong attention to detail, can manage multiple projects with competing priorities, and is comfortable wearing many hats. Responsibilities will range from leading application testing and managing aspects of our application, planning and coordinating events, developing methods to improve existing operations, as well as support existing initiatives and processes.
- Provide operational support in planning through execution of specific projects, which includes application management for our programs, overseeing support of external seasonal readers, creating and updating college partner information on various platforms, event planning and coordination, and other projects to support operational efforts as assigned.
- Participate in team efforts to review data and content geared towards our various audiences for accuracy.
- Create and maintain documentation of internal QuestBridge processes. Evaluate existing processes for improvement.
- Contribute to the overall initiatives of the Partner Relations team, including reading and evaluating student applications for the College Prep Scholars Program, National College Match, and other various opportunities.
- Attend and staff National College Admissions Conferences and other events as required.
- Perform other administrative and miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of one year of full-time professional experience, with work experience in higher education a plus.
- Familiarity with highly selective college admissions and financial aid processes.
- Process-oriented with ability to understand and communicate complex processes in a straightforward way.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of organization and professionalism.
- Track record of setting priorities, establishing operational processes, and executing on plans with measurable outcomes.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Rigorous quality standards in terms of quantitative accuracy, text editing, and visual aesthetics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with superior writing and editing ability.
- Self-starter, independently resourceful, and a quick study, with a keen sense of accountability.
- Warm, positive personality with a customer service focus; ability to collaborate well with others and incorporate feedback. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and deep-seated personal integrity, with intense drive to contribute to the success of the organization.
- Polished, professional demeanor and communication style.
- Passion for internal-facing, process-driven work that supports our college partners and the organization’s mission.
- Ability to comfortably adapt in a dynamic environment with changing requirements and priorities.
- Heightened sensitivity to students from diverse backgrounds and a strong track record of handling sensitive personal information and situations.
Salary is commensurate with experience, variable according to experience and abilities. Benefits included with full-time employment.
Hours and Location of Work
This is a full-time position that is remote within the U.S. Employees will be expected to be engaged online and travel approximately once a quarter.